Friday, August 31, 2007

don't talk to strangers

i am an extremely uber uber friendly person. by choice.
so don't blame me if i turn snotty on you because im friendly.but by choice.
not by circumstance.

take for an instance this situation:

i'm a sun subscriber and i get lotsa funny,sweet,scary, and corny jokes from all my friends. i save them and in turn, if i have the time (and load), i forward these messages from ALL of the sun people in my fone directory. note the fact that these are not just person to person messages, it's actually me to people who use sun.

so, in the middle of the night, i was really surprised when i got a message from this girl, with the initials of T.C (she's actually the sister of one of the "sikat pinay actress" in Manila. she was so angry because "i cant stop flirting with her bf" and "i cant get a bf of my own."

this is what i said "sorry, your bf is not my type. i prefer the short and slightly cooked ones. not the pale and lanky type"

and then she said :

wait, to be continued nalang. i have to update my quest sa PW

No comments: