Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ideal slash typical girlfriend. not.

i can never be a guy's typical girlfriend. sigh.

wherein a girl would rather sit back and watch her boyfriend play DOTA, me and my boyfriend would literally kill each other for that vacant seat.

wherein a girl would love to wear pink, skinny jeans and all those bangles, i just say "i'm a guy" and it's the end of the discussion.

wherein a girl would like to see every Adam Sandler movies, i'd rather watch anime online and laugh till I can't breathe.

wherein a girl would have girlfriend meetings and shop till they drop, i have "pungko2, batchoy sa kilid2" sessions with my best guy buds.

wherein a girl would rather spend the day on a spa or salon, i spend my day on sparring/boxing sessions with my boyfriend

wherein a girl on a saturday night would dress to kill and dance the night away in paseo, i am in gecube hollering who wants to play dota.

wherein a girl would insist that she is really random and cute and all that, i'd insist on my sexuality that i am really a guy, so i dont care. :)

i love being me. :)

No comments: