Sunday, October 14, 2007

it doesn't make sense. at all

nym listening to richelle's mp4

nym: che, i can't believe this kelly clarkson, her song doesn't make sense at all. the lyrics are such a big tabboo.. who in their right mind would put the words "blanket,jacket and disposable" in their songs?

richelle: huh?

nym: listen ha i'll sing it.

"i hope you know i hope you know,
that this has nothing to do with you,
it's dis-po-sable, my selfish lies (insert missing lines here)
and i'm gonna miss you like a jacket that misses it's blanket.."

richelle: god nym, you are really getting old, it's not kelly clarkson, it's fergie.
nym:hey i'm still 10. as in fergie?fergieliscious? "my humps" way back the halo days?
richelle: "oo oie, and the lyrics goes like this--I hope you know, I hope you know That this has nothing to do with you It's personal, myself and I We've got some straightenin' out to do And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses the blanket..."
nym: oh wow, but i'm sure right with the "blanket"
richelle: **nosebleeds

No comments: