Tuesday, November 6, 2007

as of november something something

i hate keeping track of dates. i can manage to keep track of days but i usually lose myself in dates. well, except if it's a week before my birthday. cause i usually switch into my prima donna attitude during that time.

my birthday matters a lot to me. and to a few selected people (much into my coercion)

back to the ish of my future.

i have a good friend by the name of dutz. he's really the anti-social type of guy and it was actually cool that i was able to get past his "bara" attitude. maybe it is because we used to be workmates eventhough we hang out in the same cafe (waaaaay before i got accepted in xlibris==so so long time ago)

we saw each other again yesterday and he asked me if i'm interested to work in singapore as an editor for a singaporean--sakto ba? english publishing company. cause obviously, their english is bad-ass.. and i'm like, yeah sure why not?, so uhm maybe a week from now we are going to look into it. im not in a hurry because i have to wait till i grad to actually work full time. the only prob i have is finding a cheap place to stay in singapore. cause the cost of living there is high..

then here comes ryan telling me that he's also gonna work in singapore too cause he has an aunt there who's in charge of a big advertising company....

so it's off to singapore then??

No comments: