Thursday, November 29, 2007

first 12 hours of my bday

li love my birthday. not only the fact that it's actually a holiday. (yes) but it's a time for me to actually recieve gifts from everyone. well, almost everyone. im not much of a christmas person, so i have to make do with my birthday..and halloween.

halloween is a different story though. i just wanna see people in their most nasty costume that's why i love it. and maybe im a monster fetish too.

so.

back to the first 12 hours of my bday

woke up around 7 plus plus.. my rents kissed me lotsa till i woke up. im an extremely heavy sleeper and it's actually a miracle that they were able to uhm "revive" me from my deep coma. blah blah the whole morning, prepared what i'm gonna wear cause i just hafta, and i mean get out of the house early! mum won't have any of it. had lunch at home with my fam. and they literally sent me out after i took a bath. played one game of dota. like. now. hate the game. i hate pandaren. i'll update this. after. ryan's looking for me.

No comments: