Friday, December 21, 2007

different

this is the first christmas holiday that i got the chutzpah to do christmas shopping.not for myself but for other people.hehe.
ironically, i kinda like buying things for other people. i prefer to recieve gifts than give one (don't we all?) but the face of the reciever when you give em the right gift is priceless..
i gave my goth friend Denise a black leather bracelet and i think she likes it lotsa because she's wearing it right now (and she's about to have a minor eye operation). since im still confused as to what stevie really likes, i just gave him a tribal necklace with a nipa hut pendant. haha! he said it's like an "agimat" or something to ward off evil spirits. i love evil. :) it really took me a long time to find the right thing that would make lor abit happy this christmas.i cant afford what she really wants and that's a new phone! so i just bought her a leSportSac purse.

noie, my bf's little sis, recieved a new sungka set from me.haha. since i know she's always bored when she can't go out or she has no class, i gave her something to keep her occupied for a few hours.. i gave pacman (bee ep's step brother) cheap-ass toys..in about, 2 hours, im sure it's waay beyond repair. but well, at least i gave him two hours of bliss,eh?
i gave my mum an aquamarine blue beaded blouse.. i don't know what to give to my dad! i asked him what he wants and he told me he has everything he needs(arrogant puss)

tomorrow im gonna give ryan's mum a Victoria's Secret Lotion

i'll holla back, gotta attend lalai's bday party first

No comments: