Monday, February 18, 2008

Currently

multi-tasking between making an encoded report for our case study, downloading games for my nintendo ds, checking my email, making a random article, and making a slideshow for my PP presentation later-required by my ever loving teacher, Mr. Loyola.
i guess right now, you might be asking yourselves, or me for that matter, "what in the world is she going to do with all of these?" and you know, imma answer you, got no choice actually. i just have to survive.
again, another crisis..
i still don't know what to do with my life. i don't know which job to take and where i really wanna be. i heard that PAL (philippine airlines) will be having their annual cabin crew interviews today until feb. 22 and i've been thinking of applying. alone as usual, just the way i like it. i mean, sure it's ok if i go there with my friends but, no offense, when it comes to job hunting, i see everyone as my competitor.
back to my ds dilemma.
everything here is just pure refresh refresh refresh. i've been checking out www.nds-roms. com for free nintendo ds games download (is that even legal?) cause i'm done with mininova.com
it's very frustrating to note that 70% of the games from both sites are in japanese. reasonably, cause nintendo really came from japan.
but still................................
the internet connection here is getting crappy. ergo, the refresh syndrome. as of today, i've been sitting here for almost an hour and i only downloaded one game, finished 5% of my case study, and wasn't able to start with my article and pp presentation.
i say this very rarely, but then, cause i know it's very useless...
"help me lord"

1 comment:

Traveler said...

GOOD luck sis..sa job hunting..