Wednesday, March 26, 2008

take a hike

there's nothing more to perk me up early in the morning than a very interesting gossip.

i posted a previous blog here regarding the break up of my 2 friends (wherein which i thought that the guy was the one cheating?well, that piece of story came from the girl. when i knew about the guy's side. it was waaay entirely different,so basically, the guy was the one who was cheated on)

anyway, as of today something something, the girl has another bf and the guy,oh well, he's currently dating one of my hottest friends.. when the girl knew about this, she started texting the guy telling that she's never really over him and she wants him back.

it irritated the sh!t outta me. cause the guy's new gf is my very close friend.

gotta continue this letter.. a low-budget movie awaits

No comments: