Wednesday, May 7, 2008

wow, with a linkie!

so much has happened since the last time i updated this. first off, with the hurricane of finding a job, i finally have one! and it's not in a call center (believe me, that's in a mocking tone). this is where i work:

http://www.aboitizland.com/?_s=3&_ss=212

i had the LAST slot for the 9TH position. so yeah, our department is now full. the pay is great for someone with a single status, the benefits are omg-this-is-too-good-to-be-true.
so i was supposed to process my requirements today, but it was raining and i hate rain so no matter how urgent this papers are, it just has to wait.. for a day. i'll be fully armed with mink coat and hugeass parka tomorrow to protect myself from rain.
cause im fragile like that.

i had my hair curled last thursday. it was supposed to look like Serena of Gossip Girls ( i showed a pic of her sa bayot in the salon) but it ended up like the softer hairdo version of Ana Fegi. i wasnt amused,and alot of my friends aint either.. but ill just have to make do with my hair right now.
i secretly like it eventhough it looks like it has been butchered and mutilated cause it suits my personality..and temperament.

streaming the latest episode of gossip girl right now so i decided to update this blog of mine (a few people have been reading this, yes..and some are true blue stalkers)
imma holla back later...my editor is screaming for an article.

No comments: