Wednesday, August 27, 2008

threads of thoughts only you could understand

you won't.i feel pressure.no.i'm still in denial.i haven't told my rents yet.still.tekken.sometimes, you just catch me when im unaware and i can't breathe.i can't breathe now.help me.still in denial.still.still.im imagining u kissing me.how great u look.how i know that we r meant 4 each other.you forgot.im seriously considering having a new life in manila.what about u?what about your canada plans?i miss porky.theres no spark of hapiness in my eyes anymore.every day im asking u this stupid question.ill never.i chose not to.ill keep you.here.id rather feel the pain.to somehow feel that i exist.id die if i know.you know.no closure for me.this is an open wound.your pics are still here in my cubicle,all piled up.never had the guts to put it down.just let me breathe.
please.

No comments: