Monday, August 18, 2008

YOU wanna stop being right right?!

YOU:
she doesn't miss me.at all. i'm sure she's busy getting laid ang partying with her gay friends. well, whatever gets her through her nights. she's full of BS and i can't believe she did it again. to me. i hate her and i just don't get it why i was attracted to her in the first place. sure she loves me alot but im sure i can find other girls like her. my family is sure gonna miss her though. i bet she's with her "other guy" now, laughing, talking, connecting minds or making up fcuked up theories with him. he'll help her get over me. which is for the best. i thought we were meant to be. i just don't get it what's in that guy why she did what she did to me. i hate her. i'll never forgive her.

ME:
i miss you.alot. yes, ive been getting sleep and honestly, i don't dream of you. but for the past 2 days, ive been waking up lonely and empty and i don't know why.it's undeniable, you're the one who's making me feel this, this is my subconcious. i can't blame you if you think i'm full of BS now more than ever (because of what i did) and i dont know anymore how to make you believe what im feeling now. now more than ever, im sure what i felt for him was just a phase, i just didn't belive you back then because i'm not yet ready to believe you.maybe now i am. i am unsure of alot of things lately. and yes, i still love you. and i have to live with my mistake knowing that i did something badass to you. i will miss your family. and yes, i've been with him lately, but i can't help but think what we'd do if we're together..i almost never admit i'm wrong but what i felt was just a transition.and now it's just too late for me to make things right. i still love you. i know you'll never forgive me and just give me "that closure" so that i'd really know that what we have is over. but i choose not to get over you. because i never wanted to.

No comments: