Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i feel sad, for you

i won't have qualms or whatsoever in making this post public (i dont know how to post it in private anyway)
i pity you, really.
i've had a lot of people judge me so abruptly all my life, but for the life of me, i never really knew that you, of all people, would be included among them. ive always believed the best in people, so it sorta kicked me in the ass when you posted a blog about me, on urs.
it wouldve been okay if you were the saintly type. but i know, for a fact that you've been seeing someone else besides your boyfriend. as i've said to you yesterday, i dont really care what you do with your life cause its none of my business.
i was hoping that ud also do the same. but u didn't.
i have no plans in blackmailing you.yet. but i just want you to know where you stand, and that, i know you, your insecurities and your attitude,in general.
so, don't. just don't, intrude on my private life.
by the way, it also irked me that you were implyng that i was flirting with your boyfriend,jeebus, i'm not. :) im sure your boyfriend also called you yesterday to say that. i also advised your boyfriend for him to not me let me see you..only god knows what i might do.
but dear, i admire your guts.. you just forgot the fact that you are picking on the wrong girl.
and you mentioned something about claws and gossip yes?im not asking you to bring it on. you can post anything on your blog for all i care, but i can post something about you on somewhere else where including your parents, might read it. no, im not threatening you. im just saying you should know, where you stand.

No comments: