Monday, October 20, 2008

oh..oh..oh.. i suppose you'll never know..

i am going to be in a photoshoot for aboitizland branding!YIPEE!
as far as i know, it's going to be a photoshoot for internal uses only. i don't know if it's going to be on a public display.. BUT HONESTLY, im crossing my fingers on it. i've had my semi "exposure" stints at kuya biga's "my girl" kickass vids, some random pictorials for my friends and it sorta stopped when i had a boyfriend (except the my girl vid) cause he doesn't want me to be exposed THAT much in any way.
but this photoshoot has a yuppie feel theme. i'm really uber excited by it cause it's been too long since i had a pro take a pic of mine. needless to say, i'd rather be in the photos than take one.
all in all, i think this is a start of a good week, i'm going to meet up with a close friend of mine who just came back from sing..and this weekend, i'm going to stay at home the whole day this saturday cause it's my mum's beeday and instead of going to the walk casa verde (as planned), she'd rather stay home and invite our wacky relatives over and cook (this is one of the rare times that i'm going to stay at home the whole day this saturday... but i wanna watch tropic thunder though..hmm..) SO.saturday is my dvd plus love love relatives day. since im really becoming a social hermit now, i decided to give my mum tsi for her beeday.

No comments: