Sunday, November 2, 2008

2 weeks ago

was the fever,cough,colds and only god knows what else season. everyone i know
is sick,taking a sick leave, busy getting well or maybe they were just hibernating

2 weeks ago was my klutz season. Aside fr. the fact that i bumped my head really hard (no hyperbole here)
on a bedpost that's made of narra, i scarred my lips while plugging my charger and since i od'ed on dulcolax(on my nth attempt
to lose weight) i've been having a bad case of lbm for 3 days. nope,im not dehydrated and yes, i'm still alive

i love halloween! (refer to my last year/early this year's entry) i like it more compared to christmas, and so far, this year's halloween was the best for me,
we had a company halloween "party"-whatever, and we invited edible (yes) kids to go trick or treat-ing here (in diff.departments)

photos @ www.juicyfer.multiply.com

No comments: