Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nym's Line Of Cocaine

~While I was in the middle of ironing my Don Bosco T-Shirt (I had the crazy fixation for the said shirt, now I'm fixED-thanks to Ryan(. I decided to jot down my chea conversations with different people over the weekend:

Dutz and I, eating @ Roma Mia and Buying Icecream@ Gelatissmo






Nym: What's gonna happen to you if you quit your job now and live with your sis@USA?
Dutz: I'll prolly be a bellboy or a valet.
Nym: But you're too lazy to carry your own weight, lest other people's bags!
Dutz: Nym, there is thing called trolley
Nym:But you're too lazy to push the trolley!
Dutz: I'm not gonna use the stairs, I'm gonna use the elevator!
NymL But you're too lazy to push the elevator button
Nym:But you're too lazy to push the elevator button!
Dutz:Fine! I'll be the elevator boy then!
Nym:But you're too lazy to be a boy, remember!??!

No comments: