Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yo Momma!

ive been showering my mom with gifts eversince last week. cause (duh) she deserves it. XD
yesterday, i gave her 2 sets of moisturizing cream from avon..i already gave her a rosary jewelry, a silver rosary bracelet and a mini medal of sto. niƱo and mother theresa to keep her safe cause she travels all around philippines at least thrice a year.
nope, im not religious at all...but then, im not actually advocating myself by passing on or giving something that i dont actually support or believe in to someone i love (*refer to a private conversation with a workmate here)
which really got me thinking.. if i forward messages, or give things that i dont believe in, it doesnt really mean i believe on those. im not advocating myself. again.
i believe in redundancy.
as for dad, i already had the manny pacquiao special edition of Reader's Digest stashed away in my closet.. plus the final DP for his ipod shuffle.. which have the same color as mine. pif.

now help me try and look for a gift for my love.please.

No comments: