Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Shallow Post

So don't open this blog.. you might hate me

I got 2 social network accounts (Facebook and this{i dare not count my fster because its thoroughly.... obsolete}) and i post a lot of pics cause of the fact that:

1. you are "somehow" obliged to do so

2. it helps me remember where ive been. my dad sired a scatterbrain-ed kid.boo to our genes.

-anyway, this matter of posting pics made me realize that KAHOOT->it would be embarassing (THIS IS MY POV) to post pics of ME being in different places or chilling on different occasions with me wearing the same clothes!GAH!

-boys: you won't get the logic behind this. you just get whatever's in there in your closet

-girls:what to wear what to wear?gah! the pressure is on to buy clothes that i haven't posted a pic in multiply yet!

nym's POV: to ukay i go!(as long as i'm breathing, i wont be caught dead -thy prevent- wearing the same top on a different album in the SAME multiply page).

-yes, this is one shallow post

-yes, you might see an account of me wearing the same top on a different album (BIKINIS ARE EXEMPTED)

note:if not shallow, this is one hilas and honest post
another note: i've seen some multiply accounts of people going somewhere with wearing "wait-ive-that-outfit-a-hundred-times-already" shirt. haha. poor you.

No comments: