Tuesday, February 24, 2009

kasdjfiuapoeirjalkdfjl;akj

the weekend that was.

now i remember what i did last weekend. I woke up tad too early for a mandatory OT which is supposed to be for 4 hours. I had to be with my friend here, his name is Ryan.. too. XD
we were both aipserakdfja;lsiurklaj from Friday night's kiat.. Him coming from You mango with our other officemates while I was with my bestfriend and boyfriend plus siomai, poker and grande.
yes, poker can be that stressful.. more if you take it seriously...which i always do. XD
back to saturday.
was sorta gleeful about the whole OT thing cause i got credit for 4 hours worth of OT when i only stayed for 30 minutes. no, it's not a playback of my college cutting class happening, it's just that my vecino slash client decided to let us off the hook since ryan and i look barag.

I decided not to go home and just head straight up to gecube while waiting for ryan my uyab (he was supposed to go with me on the said OT but he got lbm=18siomais+1grande)
checked FACEBOOK, multiply and my lifeless friendster.
got really really grumpy cause im half awake and im craving coffee but my way ayo friend by the name of DUTZ already had his and is not willing to go with me.
got comforted by the fact that he's not only mean to me but to everyone.
had an argument with ryan since im tooooo lazy to bring my ass to his car and get coffee.
had coffee FINALLY at seattles best.. while enjoying my TC look... green checkered shirt with uber faded jeans and red shades.
"maihap ra ang sbado na mag jeans ko"
decided to go vega and wear a denim mini skirt (i brought it cause i know its sabado)

felt better.
played dota and l4d to finish the night
practiced roger jr.

No comments: