Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life, after all, is one big survivor game

take a pick between these two choices

freedom
or
love?

tricky isn't it?
not really.
i think i just made the wrong choice on this one. after all, im a bad judge of character, i certainly havent made much in my life.
i chose freedom. or better yet, i gave importance to freedom more than i gave importance to the love of my life.
i'm a bad picker. or chooser, or whateveryoumaycallit.
the love of my life walked out on me cause of this inner rebellion. that i just have to get it all.
at some point, i thought i already have it all. till he walked out. and now im left with none.

the things that happened in my life for the past 3-4 days made me more mature in ways i dont think i'll ever be.
it takes this kind of heartbreak to put a halt in my own world.
a tagline that clearly says "he's not coming back to you this time dearie, not this time."
if it's not you, then it's no one else.

someday, id have the guts to take your picture off my cubicle walls one by one.

someday.

No comments: