Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Girls' Night Out

with Denise and Daryl. Yesterday.

Was 15 minutes late for the meet up (blame it on Daryl who needs to have his keys dup-ed)
Some people do really get stuck at anal, yes?

What I thought was a mellow talk turned out to be a sorta fun one.. Til Denise mentioned that Ryan is now going out again with someone else.

Which, by the way, I don't need to know. HAHA. Peace Den!

Had a talk at Leona's (i hitched on Daryl's powdery-ish Silvanna.fail) Hitched on Daryl's Criminal Water, got bored at Leona's, looked for any air-conditioned store to drink and somehow ended up at Sandtrap- A semi-american pub near Ma. Luisa

It was prolly my mental condition, but after one and a half shot of san mig light, i got sorta tipsy so I gave the rest of my beer to Daryl..with no qualms or whatsoever.
Went home at around 10ish, walked from SandTrap to outside Ma. Luisa.

TODAY? Another Day of my Survivor Series, I'm going to have my First Basic Speech for our Toastmasters later.

Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Denistar said...

Hahaha! You asked dude. (Bitaw, I just like torturing people with broken hearts.)

Laag nasad ta sunod!