Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I've seen her type before-Day 10

I almost went overkill last night.
I want to stop those images.when they lie naked in each other's arms.

I'd rather be left alone in the dark than imagine you and her officially together.
But i love you.
So if that will make you happy, I'd have to learn to just..let go.

Yesterday was a new day for me cause I'm starting a new theraphy.
It's called "surround yourself with the positive things and be with people who love you"
Jeff's The North Face ksack has an uber positive aura that everytime i look at it, i smile.
AS much as Ms.Lolay and everyone claims that this is a start of a "very romantic love story" no it's not.
Jeff is an uber good friend, and I like this "i'll help you up" friendship we have.
I'd like to note that when I lost Ryan, that's when I felt all the love people around me have been giving.
I wanna start every day thanking the Lord for testing me as a person and ending it with me seeing the good in every one.
Timer starts..... wait, it started yesterday. :p

No comments: