Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Past Few Days

really got me thinking as to who I really wanna be.

I just realized... that you molded me into something that I'm not comfy with.

I made peace with people I had an argument with from the past (excluding HER) and somehow, i can't help but think that it's inevitable, I am going to be a better person (aieeee).

This time, I am going to be me, the REAL package.
The Loud, girl-next-door Nym is back.

and you know, I'm not gonna be sorry that I wasn't born petite, that I wasn't born meek, and yes, I my legs are stronger than usual girls.

So NO, I'm not gonna pretend that I'm dumb so that you can show off how intelligent you are, I'm never going to stay silent again, I'm back to my competitive self and...

FINALLY, i can wear my heels again.

2 comments:

Denistar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denistar said...

LOL at the last sentence.

You should have worn them anyway, you know.