Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some Call them Friends

I do too. :p

thank you thank you!

1. Catherine Relosa: for letting me be my real self. Thank you for joining in into my "QUEEN BITCH" mode, for letting me hitch on your cigs..and of course, for the coffee talks, the non-stop criticisms and laughs. im sure our friendship will go an uuuuuberrrr long wayyyyy

2. Brian Mayol: For the non-stop spiritual guidance. you still haven't given up on me even though i could really say that at times, i already gave up on myself.

3. Jeff Garban: wow jeff, where do i start??? hmm, for being the "hui deleh pa gani ta close pero chika nata" guy, for the "down" moment in taptap, for being such a piglet that you are, for inviting Sir Mike, Sir Mike for a kape talk (grabe ka profound) and for my song of the day.

4. Jed Mendoza: ASS Grabber! i'll never forget what you did!GAH..but seriously Jed, wherever you are (youre not in your cubi), thanks for being the virgo that you are. crazy and heretic..you ARE still there for me despite the fact that i am semi obsessed with some lines for duping you.

5. Chloee Lopez: My PRIM AND PROPER FRIEND! sus ka grabe, uber lady like jud! you sometimes make me feel like a man! behind the preppy facade lies a woman with a spine. the talk last night about "our future" made me see you in a different way. we have the same principles lady!.. (bisan pag cathy and my immorality threshold is verrrrrrrrrry high)

and to the death of you know who you are:

i got pissed with you last night. so much so that i don't wanna be your friend anymore. i decided to sleep on it cause maybe come next day, id change my mind, but no, i am still standing firm on this.
i dont wanna be your friend anymore.
it wasnt much of a friendship to start with.

No comments: