Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Father's Day Tribute

paopao,

you are the best. i love you and this pic is for you


my dad is a member of theta phi omega. It's not one of those known frat org or shiznits cause their master died during the late 70s and there wasn't anyone who was willing to spearhead their brotherhood anymore.
when i was about to enter college, my dad encouraged me to find enter theta phi if ever it was active in usc main. he told me to use his name cause hes an alumni.
..and the wussy that i am, i totally ignored his encouragement. up til nao, i have no plans to join any frat ( i dont have anything against it, mind you, im just not interested)
my dad was the one who intro-ed me to gregorian music and all its mystery...but if ever you pass by our house and hear some hiphop songs with lotsa profanity in it, that prolly came from my dad's playlist and his pimp-ed amplifier (I gave him moolah to spend on on something he likes, i was expecting he'd buy something father-ly but he bought an amplifier *Sweet)
my dad is the coolest
i love you paopao

No comments: