Monday, July 6, 2009

My Lucky Rant

*sigh

that's a "sigh" of gratitude by the way..

looking back as to what happened the previous week, it's amazing how all of my friends.. (and this ♥er boy...) still stuck around even though i was full of negative vibes.

I am now back...that polyanna it is!

I just can't get over how lucky i was AFTER i broke up with my ex (as they say, an ex is an ex for a reason)
I gained ALOT of friends whom, I can say, are true and loyal.
My bestfriend (course!) made her presence felt even by just texting "i love you" even during office hours.
I am now dating someone who never fails to surprise me. :D
I HAS A NETBOOK. Loving rents (errr), just the RIGHT amount of moolah, CLOTHES that i haven't worn yet (don't let me talk about shoes) and BILLIONS OF ThINGS TO DO (by choice).
I am contented with my work. I CAN NOW join extra curricular activities from work WITHOUT BEING QUESTIONED
I am what I want to be. right now.

give it 2 years, tops, i'll be thinking about re-applying for Masters again.. This time it'll be in USC..
Masters in Literature OR Masters in Clinical Psychology?

No comments: