Saturday, July 18, 2009

wa ka kahibaw no?

as u lay beside me now unaware that i cant stop staring at you,
i trace up your face with my palm. still amazed that finally, we are
together. you are beautifully made and i am humbled by your indifference by it.

Is there any other way to let you know the depths of what i feel for you? let me know.
I walk on tiptoes around you..afraid that if i hold you tight, you might get strangled and
break free. I'm hesitant to say declarations of love in fear of mockery.

It was never safe to fall in love this fast. this soon.

you just woke up..jerking me out of my reverie.

i love you.

you came in shivering and again, you melted my heart. i want to put my arms around you and
protect you from anything corrupt and bad.
you tapped my back, making all those pa-cute gestures, seeking my attention.. mumbling
lalab..
are you still half asleep?
let me know,
3 minutes later
i came into your welcome embrace. i felt your warmth.
its all okay again.
and then i covered you with your blanket and now we are reunited..

No comments: