Monday, August 31, 2009

The Last Weekend of August



was supposedly set for an OB appointment and a hurried trip to Moalboal to be with my boyfriend but cause of his thesis, he has to cancel it.. (awwww)
hence the picture previous to this blog.

friday: from my iCare seminar, went straight to have coffee with him. When he told me that we have to cancel the whole trip, i went gaga abit which ALMOST resulted to a fight. i was terribly upset and as an ersatz compensation, we both went to shoe stores to check on well, shoes..

I found the purrrrrfect velvet red peeptoe pumps in Linea Italia that i just couldn't let go of, the only reason i hafta let go of it was it was uber expensive and by just wearing it, i suddenly felt better.
Rap and I watched Public Enemies and we ended the night at his place

saturday: we woke up early..well even to my standards it is. We ate outside and went back to his place. I played SIMS2 on his PC and i didn't even notice he was gone til i realized that it was quiet..too quiet.
He suddenly came in and he looked pissed. He blindfolded me and slapped me abit for a couple of times. I felt confused cause i didn't know what I did wrong. Then he made me wear something in my feet, i wasn't surprised cause i have 3 pairs of shoes here but he then removed the blindfold and i was definitely floored when i saw that he bought those velvet pumps.

insert i love you here. :D

more updated on what happened to this week.
laterz

Let me tell you this: nothing makes a broken woman feel more beautiful than to have a man swoop in and push her up against a wall to tell her how much better she is than that. To kiss her, I mean really kiss her, regardless of what she might think about that.

No comments: