Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Promotion.Sprained Ankle.Soccer- not in order

i got promoted as a Customer Service Associate last friday *HURRAH!
my job will still be the same but i got to have an UBER WOW increase. i feel so proud of myself. o diba? i'm still 22 and ive been promoted na.
SO, it's all systems go for masters at UP when i pay ALL my utangs (scheduled early next year) the confusing part is:
should i pursue the very intricate world of Clinical Psychology, or should I go with Literature?
sigh.
WEEKEND:
Aboitizland held it's annual Tree-Planting--this time in Aloguinsan. Everyone agreed to meet up at 6am.
The only ones who weren't keen to the idea of waking up THAT early were JED and I. Since Jed has always been a very busy guy, i decided to tag along with him with whatever stuff he had to do last Saturday. So off to DB we went.
insert: btw, i purchased this amazing bag @ ukay for 200 pesos only!!

i also bought a HOLLISTER beach bag for hundred pesos. I wasn't able to take a pic of it..
yet.
--anyway, Jed and I went to DB to play soccer with his People Support friends. It was my first time to be in a soccer field for 3 years. I used to play Soccer Softball waaay back first year high school til 2nd year COLLEGE-then man boobs got the better of me and i chickened out.
Stepping into the soccer field, IVE FOUND MY SECOND HOME.again.
honestly, i was so into getting the ball away from our opponents rather than making a goal.. so much so that:

i sprained my ankle.
this sprain is such a hindrance. IM SO EXCITED TO GO BACK AND PLAY AGAIN.
....and that sprain didn't stop me from attending LOR,IWAY AND OZZY's GRADuation INUMAN at Mark Chan's house






and course: my favorite pic of the night
*someone puking from too much tequila

No comments: