Thursday, November 5, 2009

ALand Halloween, Coffee, VUDU and UGG boots




Aboitizland Halloween!
I won as the best dressed female, i dunno if i should be happy or not cause of the occasion. but oh well..

--i scared the kids off--which is the whole point. That's a real saliva. my Team Leader made me take a capsule which produces me enzymes uberload


31st-Saturday
Started the day with EVERYTHING being LATE.
my manicurista, who is supposed to do my nails came by at 10ish when i told her to be at our house at 9. I was running an uber tight schedule since Chic2 (a college barkada) just came back from Singapore and looking for F.U.N. Aside from that, I hafta attend Gabriel's baptism (JC-the mom, is one of my highschool barkada too)at 4pm.
AND AND AND!! I plan to attend CICC-Embassy's 1st ever gig here in Cebu.

So much for masterplans.

Aside from the manicurista coming over late, I really have to hurry up since Raprap-THE boyfriend wants me to go over to his place ASAP just cause. I went there around 12ish and poof! yehey! he cooked THE KINALAMIAN na pork steak ever! (dili bias)
i seriously like to smell his hands after he's done marinating..and it's so nice to have someone cook for me. ONE of the million things i love about him. Since he lacks sleep and was just waiting for me to come over so that he could finally sleep, i made him sleep the whole afternoon while i spent the time playing SIMS 3.
Woke him up around 7 (THANK god he wasnt feeling grumpy) and had coffee with KHALIL



--khalil, yea, he has Jesse from The Preacher's hair. XD
chilled at Rap's place before goin to VUDU..and lookie, i got a visitor :)

(L:ME)
..and have i ever told you guys how i love dancing? oh yes i do!





..and since i want to win UGG BOOTS
ugg boots
AND!

No comments: