Sunday, December 13, 2009

TUNGHAY~ for the whole family!




I had a great time with THE boyfriend yesterday.

Woke up to him texting about something we were talking about the other night. And even though I only had 5 hours of sleep, my feet (or rather...) I was itching to go out. It was such a beautiful day and i could almost hear (I got a feeling...that today is gonna be a good day)..or perhaps it was just the uber fun I had last Saturday night that got my ears ringing.

Since he wants to go out too, we decided to have meet up at his house. We rarely see each other during Sundays since we both rather sleep the whole day.
..It was also highly unlikely that we were both out at Sunday at 12:30 noon.
Oh wait, have I ever told my readers how much i LOVE LOVE thE uyab? haha, yeah, i think i almost always do.

anyway, we went to SM to SOMEHOW have a change of scenery. I watched him beat other people's ass til he got bored,so we went FOOD shopping for his detox,uhm,week.
I LOVE GROCERY TIME WITH YOU.
had uber PDA all over SM without anyone caring.

*restrained the impulse to go to AYALA, but oh well..
on our way to Ayala while riding a cab, there was an advertisement on the Radio about this herbal medicine that Rap was kulit-ing about, it's TUNGHAY-which could, well, probably cure everything and solve the formula for world peace.
The tagline, TUNGHAY-for the whole family, is stuck on my mind ever since.


had coffee at bo's while watching the German Quiz Bee at the Activity Centre

Went home a few minutes after and watched Rap play GG.
coo coo caa caa me love. I had fun. I wish I could blog about how overjoyed I was or how much fun I had.
I'd rather keep it here *points to chest slash ribcage)

i love you

No comments: