Thursday, January 28, 2010

ehnero

eh.

2 weeks plus ago, i went on a sick leave since i was feeling sicks.
i just had a mild recap for 3 days now.

almost everyone in the office has sip.un and cough, others are grumpy cause they have
to report for work even though they're sick.
im just grumpy. period. haha

this has been a challenging week so far since my sore throat and colds coincided with my pms.
sniff sniff. cough cough.
if im not in the cr peeing, im in my cubicle blowing my nose while eating oranges and apples.
i need my coffee and im too lazy to get one.
jeezis. what a feckin depressing entry


i just bought the UNCHARTED game yesterday.
Frankly, id rather stay at raps home and feel lazy and babuy than go out anymore.
the novelty has effin finally worn out.

and yeah, my boyfriend is sooo lami mu cook. last night, he made adobong manok for me
using his own bana-bana recipe.
I LOVE IT more than his pork steak!!!!

No comments: