Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello 2010

a highly unlikely gift was given to me just yesterday.

nevertheless, i'd like to thank IWI for giving me a fully-booked organizer..although,
calling it organizer will sound so structured and i don't want to feel as if i am bound to it. i have my phone as a reminder for important appointments i should keep.
thank you.

I don't want the organizer to pile up along my scrap things that i should have disposed a few years ago, so i decided to use it.
not as an organizer.
but as a manual journal entry of my every day highlights for this year.
it'll all be filled with POSITIVE events that happened every day.
sides, January is such a good month to start as any (DUH JEEBUS)

i.e-sample entry yesterday, January 4, 2010
1. Talk with workmates at McDo IT Park. Iwi gave me the high-waist velveteen skirt
she managed to grab at UKAY.
2. watched UP with Timtom. Totally loved SNIPEY and his dumb bird look. We both tried
to imitate it. i looked more angayan. eau naturel
3. Pochero at Malou's (I had you at Pochero, rigggght??)

there. I'm not gonna post an every day entry for the sake of my privacy.
only god knows how many people have been checking out this blog.

No comments: