Wednesday, February 10, 2010

teeeeeenaaaacciiioussss deeeeeeeee eeeeh!


again, i was in a bout of depression and only got knows what else negative stuff for this week.
i am on sick leave today cause my eyes were really swollen this morning (i think my eyes got irritated with my contacts since i wear them for almost 24hours)
back to being half blind..
UNCHARTED is starting to get irritating, im almost 75% done and I could only play when my boyf is asleep to prevent petty arguments about the whole game.
i get self-concious kasi when someone watches me play. especially in DOTA.
i miss my friends.
cheche is in dubai
chic is in singapore
lai is already married
ardelle is in USA.
i miss being in school, i miss KNOWING what to do. i'm 23 and i still have no clear plan in my life.
well.. except..
to wait for chic to come back here and plot out a business for the both of us,
wait, and with rap's help too.
this blog is shitty.
-end

No comments: