Monday, March 15, 2010

PMS Update

as much as i'd like to say that my MONDAY was an awesome one, it wasn't.
aside from feeling dreadful cause it's the start of our work week, i had a petty away with someone.
well, as much as i like to prevent from having a bad day, i, again, had a not so small disagreement with someone. what a way to wrap up a Monday night.

Anyway, Last Friday, I took my uyab to Pizzeria Michaelangelo just beside our office (Ma. Luisa Rd., Banilad) The Italian owner, who was there, was the one mismo who cooked our food
*interior...and exterior



The whole place is aesthetically pleasing to our eyes :)
we ordered DiAvola Pizza and Pasta Marinara Bianca
(Rap is not a fan of pasta and seafood mixing together but this one changed his mind entirely!)


..sigh, all these kaon updates made me (and my uyab) realize that I SHOULD REALLY LOSE WEIGHT.
yesterday, i only ate half mug of oatmeal, 2 table spoons of tuna and rice and lots and lots of water
today i had coffee, tuna and one rice
later imma go belly dancing at Abellana.
See you there!!

No comments: