Saturday, April 3, 2010

BANTAYAN

went home a day early cause:
1. SUNBURN seriously hurts. We can't find any remedies in Bantayan since they don't really have igloos there. God it was scorching hot!!..so much so that if I'm a crybaby, I would've cried in the CR while I was changing into my bikini
2. Maui Taylor wasn't there~ BOO Gov.Gwen..hehe~
3. Bantayan Island ran out of Tago-Angkan.
4. The novelty of staying inside the tent in an El Nino season has effin finally worn out
5. T****** L**

anyway, here are sample pics~



here's a my pic with the daughter of one karenderia owner


..and with the Bantayan locals..Maynard included


these moments? PRICELESS

(Maynard and his signature look)


Rap-rap and the "wrong angle" look. i almost died with embarrassment on this incident
v

Rap-Rap when he found out that YAKEE is actually a VERY ASLUM bubble-gum


other photos..





No comments: