Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 3- My Favorite Television Program

kay maru man ko, I'd choose one local program and one american series.


I'd start with my local favorite. Since I've tendered my resignation 3 weeks ago, I've been availing of my vacay leaves since they are not convertible to cash, I've been waking up later than usual and I've taken a liking to watching ABS-CBN's SHOWTIME.
Course, with Anne Curtis, Vhong Navarro and Vice Ganda being in this show, biased na jud ko

*i seriously hate it when local people feign ignorance on local shows but they claim to be patriots. hypocrite much? :D

My favorite series right now sa NBC (i think NBC NI) is Dexter, it's going to be on it's 5th season now and I cant wait til September 2010!

The series blends drama, horror and black comedy as it follows the day-to-day events of the life of Dexter Morgan, a forensic blood spatter analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department who also happens to be a serial killer in his free time. He was taught by his adoptive father, Harry, only to kill those "who deserve it"; mainly, other killers who have escaped the legal system or were never suspected in the first place. It shows him balancing an everyday life with his secret identity, all while keeping up a facade of normalcy.

No comments: