Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last Night.. I didn't even get an answer

Last night was fun, thanks to the uyab :D

we met up at Ayala and I left him to do his Tekken while I went to Charles and Keith to say hello to my favorite black gladiator flats with silver studs. Unfortunately, the more I went there, the more I find the shoes that I so adore unappealing.
Frankly, I need a flat sandals, the Artwork silver flats that I have is outdated and my Le Donne can't be repaired anymore.
I went to TopShop and found those plastic flats that costs P795.
Not buying them. It's so meh.

Wilwayco's Residence- 7ish PM
Rap: Let's cook the remaining Lapu-Lapu
Nym: Oh yeah? naa pa diay nahabilin? Cge
Rap: yup, the biggest one, tangtanga ang himbis ha? and oo, do you wanna check out my mom's cam? :)
Nym: sure sure! :D

*So off we went upstairs-Rap to get his mom's cam, and I to take out the Lapu-Lapu's himbis.
Moral Lesson: the next time someone cooks a dish for you containing lapu-lapu, you MUST appreciate the cook.. Cleaning out the Lapu-Lapu is NOT EASY! (but hey, eating it is so worth it)
so he took a couple of pics of me "operating" on the Lapu-Lapu, what he forgot was to show me the pic.
oh, and poooowww uyab! his tummy got hit by the semi-boiling oi *kiss kiss

ate dinner at 9 in the evening, while watching The Big Bang Theory (for about... a gazillion times already) and checked out wing-chun :D

I am extremely interested to learn Wing-Chun, but my dad told me to take up arnis first, after I'm done with Arnis (feeler kaayo ko), I'll check out wing-chun.. after all, it's a women's sport.DAW.

Ip Man, Yip Chun, and Ip Ching-- I'll make you proud of me even though you won't know me. hurr hurr~~

on a more obvious note- I LOVE my APEEPO YES I DO!!

No comments: