Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Finds

the online vintage shop (refer to title) has been keeping me busy, and yes, this deviation is always welcome. :) We agreed to become models of our own stuff but the whole thing became bigger than expected. The details are all too anal but let's just say that we became the backstage people of the whole photo-shoot and we ended up welcoming volunteer models and photographers.

Here's a stolen shot of me trying to make-up iwi (my biz partner)


and of yours truly being well, her true self. :D




and here are my 3 closest friends (also co-founder of Happy Finds) , with me, being a wacko again


what I wore:
Top: See-Thru gypsie top (from momma)
Inside:Plain Black top (Mossimo)
Bottom: Mini-shorts (Cotton Candy-of Tweetums Alba)
Bag: Chanel (yes, that's an original sooo right there :D)

No comments: