Monday, August 23, 2010

The Cosplay Mania

I'm not proud to say that I got hooked on this thing just about lately..

sure I've attended the first evaarr (i think this was the first ever) Cosplay slash Otaku Fest in UP waaaay back 2008, I was just curious about the whole thing, so I went to the said event..

~circa 2008~

Here's the 2nd Cosplay event that I attended, TORCH, last Sunday, August 22, 2010.. the main reason why I attended was because of her

..meet Shantal, my cousin, as someone from Death Note..

here are some of my pics with anime characters that i know (no BS XD)





Since I was brimming with awesome amount of jealousy slash geekiness, I will join the next Cosplay event this coming October
Luckily, I have a friend who is willing to back me up on this.
Don't ask me about THE boyfriend. He finds the whole thing weird. :D

anyway, I got into a passionate discussion with Joecel as to what I would be cosplaying as. My first choice was a Munak (from RO)

insert MUNAK--


but Joecel insisted on my debut costume as something sexxxay, like Bayonetta. Since I can't do a handstand while shooting someone with my shoes (note that Bayonetta's shoes actually has a gun), we scrapped the Bayonetta idea..
for now.....
Joecel was kinda against me being a Munak (i really dont know why, haha, joe, care to enlighten me?) so we decided on a mutual character which I am familiar with and sexxy at the same time
So, we compromised on this hero (there, that term should give you an idea):

1 comment:

Sweet said...

was this the one in Cebu SM northwing love????

cute outfits!!!!

great ideas and costumes...

kisses
Sweet
PensandLens