Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 24- Whatever tickles your fancy

this entry will serve as a reminder as to what i hafta do after work hours, it doesn't tickle my fancy at all, but this will have to do,= i can't put this in my mobile reminders cause this is just too long=DMD ug shortcut

*replace the current songs in my shuffle for a new one
--hangyo THE UYAB to do this for me (as i'll be using his playlist to copy A LOT of new stuff)
BUT BUT BUT to make sure that these artists and songs are included in my new playlist

1. Heart Skipped a Beat- XX
2. Thinking of You- Katy Perry
3. Can't get you out of my Head- Scala
4. With or Without you- Scala
5. Man geigen Mann- Rammstein
6. Love Fool- Cranberries
7. My favorite game- Cranberries
8. Amber-311
9. The Scientist-Coldplay
10. I'm just a girl- No Doubt
11. Lucky- Jason Mraz.

**to be updated without notice :D

No comments: