Wednesday, September 29, 2010

* Day 30 — Whatever tickles your fancy

Being thankful is what's tickling my fancy right now, :) so I'd like to thank the following people (AGAIN) for (AGAIN) the following:

1. the BEST MOM in the whole world- for the never ending patience, trust, advices (seriously, most are unsolicited,but useful!) and blind love. :) I know you weren't given much of a choice since I'm your only child, but THANK you nonetheless

2. the BEST DAD in the whole world- we are always in sync when mom is away (again, on his side, without much choice) cause of our taste in DVDs (for the life of me, I could never grasp what you see in those B-Movies you rent). For being grumpy most of the time (which I secretly find adorable) and lastly, for being a lesson itself on patience :D

3. TRUE FRIENDS! I won't enumerate who you guys are (on the account of I don't want to assume, and I don't want you to do so too. HAHA) thank YOU for willing to put your integrity to test by insisting I'm NOT fat. Thank you for the random text messages I get about the funny or memorable things that happened to you today. It matters to me that you included me in your list of friends whom you chose to give a personal chika as to how your day was. Thank you for agreeing to meet up although I ditched some of you in the last minute pajud. again SALAMAT.

4. People who come bearing gifts. I know we should be aware of them, but who I'm trying to refer is literally, the people who give me gifts for no particular reason at all. :D thank you. I love gifts, everyone does actually. I'm just more honest.

5. JESZHA! My best friend! She's busy with her personal life right now and I'm sure she'll notice this post a week later pa (or probably never) but I am forever grateful for her companionship, she's ALWAYS there when I need her.

6. THE Uyab. He knows I find him imperfectly beautiful. Words cannot express how much he means to me.. and I'm sure it's preferable to leave it at that. What matter is what WE know.

No comments: