Saturday, November 27, 2010

MIA

I've been missing in action lately. There isn't much personal entries lately and I am trying my damndest now to fill that void :)
So right now, I'm gonna type off events that I haven't informed you (wow, kay naay interesado sa?)
Last Thursday, Me and my TI friends met up in SM to watch My Amnesia Girl, this is actually the first time I went with them to watch a tagalog movie since I've been busy lately

This movie made ma laugh, smile and cry, kaleurkey talaga! I know someone like John Lloyd aka "Apollo" in real life is impossible to find, I am happy deep inside knowing that my boyfriend is uber uber sweet :) Actually, my favorite part of the movie was when John Lloyd celebrated Toni's movie 28 times :) it melted my heart and made me forget that John was actually making amends to Toni. haha~~


Let's rewind back to October, I took my 10 year old dog-Siomai, to Caminade Pet Shop to have her dewormed and have her vaccinated. Along with other dogs, she was made to wait. I am so secretly proud of her since she was so sociable all through out our stay there..
so much so that....

..i was forced to clean up her poop cause she was being gara during the whole event

October 25, 2010== Mamii's birthday *photospam
**my mom doesnt look 50 no? ;p



hai, as much as i want to prolong this blog, I'm really sorry, I hafta cook dinner :( i promise i'll give out more updates this week.

No comments: