Friday, December 3, 2010

nasubrahan naman gud

looking back, i just realized how much you underestimated my feelings. To be fair, it was a good
relationship, the best one I ever had, we both loved each other, maybe way too much on my behalf,
that i became blind to what you continously do to me. I compromised so much so that I included my principles.

tinuod gyud diay na ilang ingun nga daghang nangabuang anang gugma. I shamelessly would have to admit that
I'm one of those. I loved too much and gave too much. My bestfriend told me that that's what we normally miss

out, giving too much.

I am on the chapter of my life when I am forcing myself to face the reality that indeed, the relationship is

over, and I am willing to put everything behind me, cause if i turn my head back and force "it" it'll slowly
destroy me. I guess I was the only one who was willing to sacrifice too much and maybe he thinks that deleting

and blocking that girl from his list is waaay too much on his behalf.

I guess me being single is way overdue already. I gave up my Singapore dream to be with the man I love, and

sadly, he can't even put out one person in his life for the sake of our relationship.

I'm saying no, no I won't go into details as to who,how,why and etc., all I'm sure of right now is I want to

feel every second of this pain, so that the lesson I've learned from this will be deeply ingrained in my system.

Needless to say, my blog will be my outlet from now on :)
....and yes, kasali na ako sa SAMAHAN NG MALALAMIG NA PASKO

No comments: