Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The 10 Day Best Friend Challenge: 2. Their characteristic traits.

First off, Jeszha is responsible. Although she knows her limits, she knows how to party.alot. :D Like me, we don't care much for social pretenses. She rarely expresses negative feelings but when she does, it's usually intense. Jeszha tends to be comfortable with older people since she is usually serious, but I guess this trait usually comes with her job as a teller in BDO.

Jeszha also knows how to hold money. She doesn't squander and also anticipates for the rainy days (this is seriously so unlike me). People are usually drawn to Jeszha because she is friendly and you can easily relate to her. She basically has a sunny disposition but she also has mood swings (Which is totally unpredictable). I tend to cancel some of our plans to meet-up and I appreciate her for not minding it. Her family means the whole world to her. She is also neat, I always find their house clean. Even though at times, she is a realist, she never stops me from dreaming.

But most of all, what I like about her is her faithfulness to me. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, tolerated a lot of things I shouldn't--and at these times, she always talks to me about my limits, but still, even though I've crossed the line, over and over again, she's there at my back, supporting me, encouraging me, without saying "I TOLD YOU SO"

No comments: