Thursday, April 14, 2011

The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end, and I'm a big shoe girl

-as quoted by Amy Adams.

Here are some pictures of my Leorelei wedges from www.shopyapi.com
(please forgive my shots, i have zero knowledge in PS and other pic editing software)



First off, I'm not a tranny, although I have legs like one. I'm a bit taller than average (it seriously feels like it)--which didn't stop me from buying 4-inch heels and I prefer to wear shorts and slippers on a normal I'm-going-out-cause-it's-my-day-off basis...but that didn't stop me from being a shoe person..



When Gizelle told me that she's going to open an online store which sells stuff from Bangkok, I was thinking of bags, accessories, clothes, clothes and more clothes! I didn't expect that she's also going to sell shoes, so it was such a very sweet surprise when I found out she's selling bohemian themed shoes..


When I found these wedges, the first thing that came in my mind was, "how much is this? does it come in my size? and I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO HAVE THIS" I badgered Ipay with lots and lots of questions which she patiently answered (SALAMAT)


--What's so good about www.shopyapi.com's shoes is that, it's actually more affordable than expected, so after these, I'm going to buy the Laurel wedges sometime next week :D


--the first time I used it, I was surprised that the wooden wedge is actually light :) and even though the heels are around 4-inches high (more or less), you wouldn't feel gawky and awkward..and the best part is, you can actually pair these wedges with anything!

No comments: