Monday, September 10, 2007

auhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

i've taken a liking on not having a load..
subconciously, it gives me lesser pressure. somehow, i feel like i'm not attached to a miniscule flip gadget anymore... it gives me a certain peace of mind on not having to wait for a text... or not checking on my phone and feeling this need to text someone. or anyone.
if, by some strange incidence, someone would look for me, all they have to do is call (ng pa presyo bya c nym)
now that i've mentioned this, maybe i should uh, start to somehow let go of some unnecessary issues that are running inside my head right now.... maybe i should just let go of the issue of me not having a haircut.. of course, i've also taken into consideration the fact that i'm really gonna look for a violet dye and dye myself with violet streaks....

of couse, as a compensation (before!) since i wasn't able to find a violet dye, i just compromised with a dark red one...i followed the process of blah blah blah -u know what. then was uber surprised when i washed my hair, tada!!! it was uber uber bright red..... of course, i bullied ryan into letting his hair be dyed by yours truly (what a grave grave mistake)...

hence, the born of the badjao couple.

maybe i should really shave my hair and be a buddhist monk. seriously.

No comments: