Monday, September 10, 2007

first blood

i could name 2 people who read my blog. both of them are close to me despite the difference of our sexes (they are into abstaining. omg.lol. what a punny joke. ich. im losing my touch. im becoming a midget writer again. ugh.)

ANYHOO. so i'm really comfortable with the fact that they are the only ones who read this. SO i could tell em everything.

ok, it was the first day of my period yesterday (monday). i'm not used to having my "first blood" on mondays. it's usually on a sunday (murag, 1 out of 1687321687464968 chance that my period would begin on a monday)... because it was a *#$$%## school day, i wasn't able to lie on my tummy and mourn the whole day. for godssake, i have a class. ahuhuhu....

so i decided to go to gecube early and check out if my friends are already there. i went to jellai's fave cubicle and i found her there.. since everything down "there" hurts, i'm not really in the mood to play. so i just sat beside jelai (cubicle number 47) and told her what a horrible day it's gonna be. she just played dota and laughed and chuckled at the right time. in a strange way, she made me feel better by just doing that...

that's also when i started begging her to just kill me in order for me to stop feeling the dysme pain anymore....

2nd day of my period (today)
i have to pay my semi-final dues. i'd gladly give my pinky to just about anyone who would do the honorable duty of paying my semi-final dues. waiting in line isn't actually my forte, you know.
since my mom has to leave early for work, she just gave me the money under my pillow while i was still sleeping. she gave me clear instructions on what to do with the extra money while i was still incoherent and half asleep. mum, i forgot already what you said but i paid my dues, i swear!. what i can't forget was "the phrase"--anak, may dala kang pera, gamiting mo yung underwear mo na may pocket, ilagay mo dun tapos kunin mo nalang pag nasa loob ka na ng school (my mom speaks tagalog and she absolutely refuses to learn bisaya)

and like the innocent,dutiful,kind,respectful daughter that i am, i followed her orders, never really realizing at the last minute as to what i'm actually doing....

and when it finally dawned on me.. i just said... "wow" whether it smells kinda rusty or not, it's still money..

LOL....---mao nay mabuhat sa drugs. HEHEHEHE

No comments: