Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Scheds coming up!

i am terribly (terrible meaning im having nervous yet excited attacks[tummy aches,lbm and upchuck need]) excited (again?) for our Western Wats' Batch 53A reunion coming up this wednesday, december something something (i hate keeping track of dates) at Yellowcab, BTC.

seriously i can't wait anymore. waiting is my best forte.NOT.

and! i have to attend The Freeman's christmas party tomorrow at 6pm (roofdeck, office). i tried lotsa times to contact my close friend, Ardelle, who is the editor of the Children's Section, and somehow she failed to answer me back. i don't wanna go to the party without her. i dont wanna get stuck in a little girl's costume (theme:something kiddie) without her. but then, everything is not so much fun without her.

again!and! i have to meet my friends--high school and college, to reminisce the old times. <-- that i dont even wanna think about, i have to think of what to wear. what a great hassle, but then, i love myself. :)

SO. AFTER christmas, my 23 yr. old hormone-raged cutie cousin will be coming home and he wants me to take him WHERE the partys at. say goodbye to me getting 4-5 hours of sleep, even if it were possible for me to sleep.

amidst the social hurricane im about to go through, i have to answer the dilemma of what i hafta give to ryan this christmas. i know what he wants, a comic book from powerbooks, but which among those? there has to be like, hundreds of em!

sinulog-lastyear- was fun! i considered not going home for 2 days straight and just party and pre-day-post sinulog days!!! but i think imma get a lotta whipping from ryan bebe just in case imma do that. :P

wish me luck!

ps. marlo my stalker, just in case you are reading this, it's about time you contact me. we still have tales to weave!

No comments: