Thursday, December 13, 2007

violent yesterday, aren't we?

it's amazing how boredom could actually let your thoughts drift just about anywhere. i went home after my pre-mid exam (finance 11-easy subject, test was kick-ass easy.THE WHOLE process of computing the effn decimal amount gave me the migraine.or headache.or whatever). going out of school as late as 8:30p.m scares me shitful. there are lotsa ugly people outside, whom you can easily be mistaken as snatchers or hold uppers. (whatevers the spelling).
SO. while i was in the jeep, random thoughts came into my mind. which i wont tell.and none of which really made me feel better. i arrived with the noise of our neighbor's sing-along trip blaring all over the place. i am seriously considering the idea of reporting them cause they don't have a business permit. it won't take alot of chutzpah to do that. but i have lots.
SECRETLY. for 4 nights now, i've been drinking my mum's slimming tea. she doesn't want me to have one but i learned to accept the fact that i am anorexic.and no matter how many times i look in the mirror, i still consider myself fat. maybe one of these days, i'll have a post here about me being hospitalized. im already 20lbs. underweight but i cant help but have the urgency slash need to get thinner.
NO i wont take her meth. i don't want to have a whiter skin. i'd look like a fag who just came out of her godforsakencoffin. i used to have a light skin before. but i noticed that pale skin can actually make someone look like a fag. so i tuned in to being sun-kissed. being sun-kissed is the best.err, second best.
today i decided to cancel my plan to attend the freeman's christmas party. ryan asked me to go to his basketball practice with him in talamban. the place happens to be in front of marco's house. i miss marco. i miss the barkada.

No comments: