Wednesday, January 30, 2008

looks up; continues

anway, it has been a badass-so-so week.
ill start the week by telling ya what happened last saturday
saturday was the-supposed-to-be day i'll get my new "openned-linED" blackberry phone. actually, the repairman showed me the phone so i assumed everything is fine. then he told me that he has to get some piesa for it so i just have to wait for him for an hour in Waterfront.
i happen to be there btw cause i attended one of my closest friend's wedding. it was really a heart breaking ceremony. literally. she had so much potential in life (wasn't exagerrating when us, her friends, told her she has the beauty and the brains).
she destroyed it all by marrying.
that's why i don't wanna marry. i know she has waaaaaaaaay more potential than me but i like to make do with what i have. thank you.
back to the ish.
so i was entertaining myself, waiting for an hour when i received a call from him saying that he wasnt able to buy the piesa that he needed cause the store in mabolo was closed already and the store doesn't open on sundays.
so the soonest possible time that he could give me my phone will be monday.
the waiting, i dont mind. i mean, not to be haughty but it's a black berry phone in this dirt poor country is rare..especially if it comes from someone dirt poorish like me.
then ryan whispered something that destroyed 2-3 days of my life
"sus what IF it ty na ni ***************? you already payed bya"
that really got me thinking.
usually, im a very guillible person. in the truest sense of the word but not in the TRUEST sense of the word. i would've never thought of that possibility till he said it.
so for short, he destroyed my sunday.. then i texted the repairman around monday mawnin since im expecting that he'll give the phone to me by monday afternoon.
--gotta continue this later.. loyola awaits

No comments: